Malema Fights Back !!!

ANC Youth League president Julius Malema will on Wednesday begin his fight back campaign after being slapped with a five-year suspension from the ANC.

But Malema’s problems are not confined to the mother body as his own comrades, especially those in the top ranks of the youth league, are said to be vying for his position – with some saying he is a lost cause.

The ANCYL’s top five officials, including Malema, his deputy Ronald Lamola, secretary-general Sindiso Magaqa, his deputy Kenetswe Mosenogi, treasurer-general Pule Mabe and league spokesman Floyd Shivambu, were all found guilty of contravening the ANC’s constitution.

Malema was suspended for five years, effectively, Shivambu three years and the others were all given a suspended sentence, although Magaqa was told to make a public apology to Public Enterprises Minister Malusi Gigaba after insulting and “disrespecting” him in a statement sent out earlier this year.

But Magaqa did not apologise yesterday, which was the deadline. He refused to explain why, saying only that the Daily News should wait until the youth league’s press briefing on Wednesday, taking place at 11am at Luthuli House.

Read More

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s